• aesthetic analysis
• elementary parameters of facial aesthetics
• smile design – the case presentation of two patient cases for thelive treatmentat the following day
• parameters of red and whiteaesthetics
• the unity: aesthetics and function
• wax-up, mock-up – finesse of wax-up
• flow up
• maximum optimization of the preparation
• preparation design and edge design
• classic front tooth veneers
• extended ceramic veneers in case of substance defects
• front tooth restoration with reconstruction of thefront-front/corner guide
• position corrections and painting formations
• preparation design for filling and veneering techniques
• preparation and surgical guidance for the recontouring ofhard andsoft tissue
• trial smile – the prototype design within the Smile Design trial
• manufacture of exceptionally completed temporary arrangements
• labial partial and full veneer
• shape changes
• position corrections
• bite lifts with tabletop veneers
• clinically relevant problem situations
• basics of dental photography – the photo-video protocol
• aesthetics as marketing
Analysis, planning and visualization are demonstrated on the basis of numerous clinical cases.
Examples of aesthetic interventions are presented vividly and in detail.
The practical part aims at the predictable path to invisible frontal tooth restoration on a live patient.
Step-by-stepfrom mock-up, preparation, impression and up to PV creation.
The day involves the construction of a fractured anterior tooth situation of the patient with the final use of the provisional.
12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
On the basis of various clinical patient cases, the implementation of the final care is addressed.
The efficient and gentle procedure is discussed as well as possible complications and the necessary treatment steps.
The temporary care of the live patient will be replaced this afternoon with the final dentures.
From planning, fitting up to gluing veneers.
As a consequence, the use and implementation of the learning content in the concrete daily work routine after the workshop is ensured.
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
17/18. JAN 2020
06/07. MARCH 2020
15./16. MAY 2020 – cancelled
19./20. JUNE 2020 – let’s go!
Zahnmedizin am Rahmer See
Angermunder Str. 53
47269 Duisburg Süd
16 km from Dusseldorf Airport
2 days, Fridays + Saturdays
Dentist: 2.480,- plus VAT 19% incl. Meals
Dentist & Technicians: 3.300,- plus VAT 19% incl. Meals